Recent Progress in the Boolean Domain. Edited by Bernd Steinbach. September 25, 2013. Theoretical and Practical Concepts.
CAMBRIDGE SCHOLARS PUBLISHING
3.1. Perceptions in Learning Boolean Concepts pp. 145-157.
Ilya Levin, Gabi Shafat, Hillel Rosensweig, Osnat Keren.
Proceedings of Conferences
- Shafat G., Abramov B., Levin I. (2008). Using Threshold Functions in Teaching Electronics. Proceedings of the 9th Biennial ASME Conference on Engineering Systems Design and Analysis. Haifa, Israel.
- Abramov B., Shafat G., Levin I. (2010). A Special Purpose Processor for Mobile Robot. Proceedings of the 3rd Israeli Conference on Robotics, ICR2010. Herzliah, Israel.
- Levin I., Rosensweig H., Shafat G. Spreadsheet Learning Environment for Teaching Advanced Topics in Computer Engineering. 9th European Workshop on Microelectronics Education. Grenoble, France 2012.
- Ilya Levin, Gabriel Shafat, Osnat Keren. Cognitive Complexity of Boolean Problems. 10th International Workshop on Boolean Problems, Freiberg, September 19-21, 2012.
- Gabriel Shafat, Ilya Levin. Recognition vs Reverse Engineering in Boolean Concepts Learning. IADIS International Conference on Cognition and Exploratory Learning in the Digital Age (CELDA 2012) Madrid, Spain October 19-21, 2012.
- Erez Posner, Omer David, Vered Aharonson, Gabi Shafat. Automatic Identification of Positive or Negative Language. 2012 IEEE 27-th Convention of Electrical and Electronics Engineers in Israel.
- Recognition, Reconstruction and Fault Identification Problems in Boolean Concepts Learning. 10th European Workshop on Microelectronics Education. Tallinn, Estonia 2014.
- Shafat, G., Levin, I. (2014) Properties of Boolean functions in Cognitive Complexity Measure. 2nd Prague Embedded Systems Workshop (PESW 2014).
- Shafat, G., Levin, I. (2015) Fault Identification Problems in Boolean Concepts Learning. 3rd Prague Embedded Systems Workshop (PESW 2015).