The "Afeka Etgarim” program is intended for Afeka’s outstanding students. It provides them with an opportunity to delve academically and practically into a variety of areas, to raise their level of professional knowledge, creativity and personal excellence, for studying, thinking and creating with an interdisciplinary engineering view, and to become acquainted with the ways of thinking and the organizational culture in the industry. The program exposes the student to leading figures in Academia and in the world of research as well as to senior figures in the advanced technological industry in Israel.
Second- to fourth-year students of the College are selected for this program according to various suitability criteria such as high grades and prominent skills in the areas of entrepreneurship and creativity.
Suitable first-year students shall be accepted to the program on a “Pre-Etgarim” basis.
The program includes
- Meetings and learning excursions
- Enrichment workshops for first- and second-year students
- Activities involving assistance to the Afeka student community
- Workshop on projects and entrepreneurship
- A course on “Processes in Technological Due Diligence”.